Mtnl caller tunes codes
There are many people who love to set their favorite tunes on their cell phones and in order to set them, you will be charged with a monthly price. There are many youngsters who would be getting bored of tring tring. You can easily set your favorite tunes by calling on 626 and you will be required to listen to the instructions that will be said to you by the customer care representative.
Few steps on how to activate and deactivate the Dolphin caller tunes
- MTNL has launched a new service through which the subscribers of this service will be able to activate their favorite songs as a caller tune.
- When ever any person will be calling you, then he or she will be listening to the caller tune that will be set by you.
- In order to set the favorite caller tune or dolphin tunes, you will be required to dial 626 and you need to wait for some seconds.
- Customer care representative will be playing various songs and you can click on the different options and set the tune that you like the most.
- The positive aspect of using this service is that you will be getting access to various songs and you will be able to select the best one out of it.
- There are many people who will be interested in selecting the song in their native language only.
- In order to set these songs as your caller tune, you will be required to pay a monthly subscription of Rs.25 and Rs. 12 for selecting a song. Rs. 5 is also charged as IVR charges.
In case, you want to deactivate this service, then you will be required to call on customer care numbers or toll free numbers and deactivate this service easily.